A number of people have been benefited by the plants of moringa and ginseng since decades. The countless advantages that both the plants provide are mind-blowing. Other than being consumed as supplement, these plants are also used for medical treatments, and for other fitness purposes. However, despite having countless benefits, the plants are not known by a majority of the population. Given below is a brief comparison of both the plants highlighting their benefits and uses.
Moringa Vs Ginseng
|Moringa tree is also known as drumstick tree.||The Ginseng tree is also known as Chinese Ginseng.|
|It is widely found in Asian region.||It is a native plant of China and Korea|
|Moringa is a very fast-growing tree.||It is a slow growing plant.|
|It can grow up to the height of 10 to 12 meters.||The average height of Ginseng plant is 8 to 27 inches|
|It is difficult to grow moringa in pots.||This plant can be grown easily in pots.|
Because of their unlimited benefits, both the plants have now been introduced in almost all the parts of the world. It is quite impossible to list all the benefits in a single article but here is a brief outlook on the most important benefits you can get from these plants:
Benefits of Moringa
- Moringa is enriched with Vitamins, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, folate, zinc, and phosphorus.
- It plays a vital role in the growth and nourishment of hair.
- It is enriched in anti-inflammatory properties, thus it also helps to treat edema and diseases closer to this group.
- It aids to protect the liver.
- It also helps to treat and prevent cancer.
- Moringa also helps in curing various minor stomach diseases.
- The antibacterial properties of this plant help in fighting against bacterial diseases.
- Using it regularly reduces the risk of neurological diseases.
Benefits of Ginseng
- Ginseng helps in boosting energy levels.
- It contains antioxidant properties that help fight inflammation.
- It boosts memory and helps the brain to function well.
- Ginseng also helps to treat Erectile dysfunctioning
- It is the best supplement that helps in increasing immunity
- The ginseng also acts as a stress buster
- It helps to fight fatigue in kids as well as adults
- Last but not the least, ginseng also helps to decrease the blood sugar levels
How to use Moringa and Ginseng?
It is very easy to take advantage of Moringa. You can use the oil extracted from the Moringa tree and can use it for the nourishment of your hair and skin. Moringa powder can be used easily in daily recipes. Various supplements of moringa are easily available in the market and you can take help of them too.
Ginseng is also an easy to use natural ingredient. You can use the ginseng oil, powder, and roots to enjoy the ultimate benefits provided by this amazing plant. It can even be eaten raw or can be used in dishes or tea. The capsules of ginseng are also available in the market.
Side Effects Although both the plants are extremely beneficial, the excess use of them can cause some troubles too. Make sure to consult your doctor before using Moringa and Ginseng if you are facing any health issues.